Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A little ketchup

I thought I'd do a little 'catching up' on some happenings around here..nothing major..just life!  Oh and I know..cheesy post title, right?!

Last week was my mom's bday.  We went up and celebrated..not with cake..but donuts!  I like how she thinks!!


And Makayla ate chips since she's not much for sweets.  She was in heaven!  What am I gonna do, y'all?  Her birthday is next month and she's not gonna want any part of birthday cake!

chips....

MMMMMM!!

The painting is 99.9% complete in my laundry room!!  You don't know how happy I am about this!  We bought new hinges (for the second time..I'll explain..) and need to get them attached so the doors to the cabinets can go back up.  They've been off for probably 1 1/2 weeks now.  Its going to look so niceee!!  The first time we bought hinges..I had Damon pick them out because it all looked so confusing to me.  Trust me..browse the hinge selection in Home Depot and you'll know what I'm talking about.  He picked out the wrong ones.  I took back the unopened packages we had left and then I picked out new ones!  These 'should' work.  I'm like 99% sure they will! 

A sneak peak of my wall color!

Like the white highlights in my bangs?  Its primer!

I went shopping for Makayla over the weekend in Carter's.  I just couldn't help myself..they have such cute stuff!!  I bought her some white shorts for the summer, a blue kitty shirt, and this adorable yellow and white top....

Best pic I could get of her with her church outfit on..she was crying just before this which I'm sure you can tell from the red face!


The girl has fun outside though!

Thats been a little bit of what we've been up to lately!  Hope to post more later this week and fingers crossed..a full post of the laundry room, completed!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Makayla is getting - she looks adorable in that yellow shirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!