Wednesday, April 24, 2013

B & W

A little bolder than usual for me..but I'd noticed alot of Hollywood has been sporting 'bold' nails lately so I thought I'd give it a try!  Gotta say..I loved it!  While it lasted, that is..mine started peeling within about 2-3 days.  :-(

Any tips nail polish lasting longer?  Certain brands..specific top coats..etc?  I use a Sally Hanson base coat AND top coat along with whatever colored polish I use.

 



But ya gotta admit, is is pretty cool looking!  Plus it matched my camera lens cover..ha!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your nails girl! I wanna try something bold too, the next time I do my nails would love to have the polish then put polka dots on top of a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nails! I just tried a generic-type polish called "Salon Preofessionals" from Walmart, but surprisingly I felt like it lasted quite a long time! Longer than my Essie polish, but I think I just have issues with Essie . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!