Sunday, October 10, 2010

I got 'tagged'!!

The lovely Cait tagged me to answer a few fun questions!  Anyone who doesn't know me too well..I LOVE doing things like this..because not only is it fun..but its such a GREAT way to learn about your friends!

1. What are you looking forward to most about having children? If you already have children, what is the best thing about being a parent? If you aren't planning on having children, what is your favorite thing about a special kiddo in your life?

I think what I look forward to most about having children is seeing who they look like the most between me and Damon..and what kind of quircky traits they pick up from us!  Plus I REALLY hope him/her has Damons red hair..how cute!!



2. What is your favorite bible verse?

That would have to be the "Blessed Scriptures" in Matthew 5:3-9.  :-)  I even have a wall plaque with them on it!

3. What is the most romantic thing your husband has done for you?

There are alot of things Damon has done to be romantic!  Cooking dinner and doing the dishes when I've been sick, in my book, was romantic.  He's left me post-it notes in every area where I go after I wake up in the mornings (think toothbrush, hairbrush, bathroom sink, makeup mirror..etc) with little sayings like "I Love You" or "Your Beautiful".  He's suprised me w/jewelry on a few occassions and buys me flowers.  He's romantic alot!!

4. I like this question....so I'm revising it a bit. Where do you see yourself in just 5 years?

Hopefully with one kiddo..enjoying my life with my family..content...maybe mortgage-free?

5. What is something you would do if you had more time on your hands?

Oh what I wouldn't give to have more time!!  If I had more time..I would definately get into sewing more than I do now.  I LOVE to sew and be crafty but just seems like there isn't enough time in the day to accomplish everything I'd like to do!

6. What is the best thing about the town in which you live?

LOL..the VERY small town I live in!  Actually..I guess that would be the best thing about it..is that its small..definately not like living in an overcrowded suburb or city by any means.  I like the country-charm!

7. What is the last random act of kindness you showed toward someone or someone else showed to you?

I left a post-it note on the back of a bathroom stall in Walmart that said "Smile, God Loves You"!  I actually did a blog post about this subject of leaving post-it notes in public places to bless others! 

8. What is you and your hubby's "typical" date night? Your staple time together that you love? The kind of date night that you both love but maybe you think others might not "get".

We usually go out together on fridays if he's not having to work straight thru the weekend.  He's got a rather difficult schedule to work around date nights anymore..with working 12 days straight before he gets 1 weekend off!  Its rough y'all!  But we LOVE the time we do get to get out together..even if its not romantic and 'smoochy'!  Just catching up and having a nice meal out of the house..whether its a nice restaurant or fast-food..is tops in my book!!

My questions are:

1. If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Where is the most interesting place you've visited and why?
3. What are some of your hobbies?
4. How did you meet your hubby and how long did you date before getting married?  If your not married...what are some traits about a guy that your looking for?
5. Do you have any pets?  If so, tell us about them!
6. What is a characteristic about you that most bloggers may not know about you?

I'm tagging:

Kelli @ Countin' My Blessings
Miranda @ Hangin' Loose with the Tucci's
Mrs. Lydon @ A Bushel and A Peck
Beth @ I Am Heading Towards My Destiny!
Alyssa @ Southern Charm
Leah @ Musings Aloud

Also on a side note..Kristin is having a whole week full of fall fun and giveaways!  Head over this week to check out whats going on!





sig.png

2 comments:

  1. yay! Glad you joined! :) Love those answers! I'm right with you on the small town. You don't want to go to Wal-Mart here if you are trying to be quick...you WILL see at least two or three people you know...and that's on a slow day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice learning more about you! I don't get to blog as often now that school has begun, but I will answer these questions when I get a chance! Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!