Wednesday, November 17, 2010

3 month doctor appointment!

I had my 3 month (12 week) doctors appointment tuesday morning.  I'm so glad to report that everything is still looking good!  All my labs came back good and my blood pressure was even good..after driving in some crazy traffic on the way over!  God is good!  :-)  No pictures to report today sadly.  :-(  They did an ultrasound but it was on one of those little portable things and I didnt get to see anything..bummer!  The baby's heart rate was good and it was a blessing to get to hear it again.  Oh and I also got my much needed flu shot!  So at least that is taken care of now! 

We won't find out what we're having for another 2 months!!!  I was so hoping to get to find out next month..just before Christmas..but not so.  :-((  Oh well..it'll be well worth the wait!   And get this..my appointment to find out what we'll be having is January 11th..or 1-11-11!!!  How cool is that!?!  So the countdown is on!  At least it gives me more time to prepare the gender reveal party!!  Any ideas are welcome at this point!  I don't know whether to do a pink/blue theme..or a gender neutral them like green/yellow..something like that.  I'll have to do alot of shopping around to see what I can find. 

On a side note..any DWTS fans out there??  Who else is totally disgusted that Brandy went home??  Its just so incredibly sad that politics has yet again gotten its ugly head in the middle of a show that has nothing to do with it..this show is about DANCING last time I checked!  For me..the final 3 'should' have been Jennifer, Brandy, and Audrina.  But..thats just me!!!


sig.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your appointment went so well! I can't wait to see what you do for your gender reveal party. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!