Tuesday, December 6, 2011

An addiction to fudge

Gosh..I made some peanut butter fudge for our church dinner this past sunday and now I'm feeling an addiction coming on!  What is it about the holidays and YUMMY rich sweets that goes hand in hand?!  I do look forward to this time of the year for many reasons..this being one of them..I have to admit!  Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook and bake..but the Christmas season brings baking to a whole other level! 

Since the fudge was a huge hit at church and with Damon (and me of course!)..I stopped by Walmart yesterday to stock up on more ingredients so I can make more.  ALOT more.  Maybe TOO MUCH more!  Can you get too much of a good thing though? 

I guess my jeans will be the judge of that!

But anywho..I am planning on making white chocolate and dark chocolate fudge (Damon loves the white..I love the dark) and I bought butterscotch chips too..so I may make butterscotch too!!  My tummy is growling thinking about it.

Course I should finish putting up my Christmas decorations first!

What are your "must have's" for the holiday baking season??

PS ~ Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a years subscription to the Paula Deen magazine!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am personally a sugar cookie addict I love decorating sugar cookies at Christmas time :) So glad to be back to blogging! Your little one is SOOO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some must have are brown sugar, walnuts, heavy cream for homemade whipped cream, cocoa powder, and butter. I am making mini whoppie pies this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!