Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life ~ A Year (or two) Later

Lately, I've been thinking about how much my life has changed in the past year.  Even in the past two. 

It was two years ago..about this time of the year..when I realized I wanted a baby.

(it was this Christmas I realized 'something' was missing)
Fast forward to last year..and this was me......

(anyone else miss taking those weekly belly pics?!)
Fast forward to this year..and this is my life now......

(wouldn't trade this year for the world!!)

 
See how much can happen in such a short span?!  I'm definately a blessed lady this year.  I have alot to be thankful for..I always have..but even more so this year. 

A loving Lord and Saviour whom we celebrate His birth this time of the year.
A wonderful husband.


A beautiful baby girl.

A warm home.

Great parents.

Awesome friends.

A welcoming church family.

Loveable pets.


And many, many other blessings.  I could fill an entire screen full of things I'm thankful for really. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!