Friday, December 2, 2011

Advice and a question on baby food

Ok..so I'll start off with the advice I'm needing!  I'm thinking of getting Damon a pocket watch engraved for Christmas (he loves pocket watches!)...soo I've been trying to think of something cute to have engraved on it from me and Makayla. 

Tips..My nickname for him is "bear" and of course he's a daddy (thinking daddy bear is really cute)..but wanted something to go along with that??  ANYTHING you can think of would be appreciated!!!!

And my next is a question on baby food.  I just started feeding Makayla Earth's Best baby food and she's been doing SO much better when it comes to pooping (we were having some issues before..but nothing major)...I credit the whole grains that are in that particular brand.  She's now a little over six months old..how much did your baby eat at that age a day?  What did your feeding schedule look like?  Currently..she's eating around 2 jars of baby food a day..along with nursing and /or breast milk bottle 4-6 times a day.  She stays satisfied..don't get me wrong..I'm just curious what other mommies are doing out there!!

I look forward to your input!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We are probably very similar. S is still eating small amounts of formula although we are slowly increasing it. So she gets oatmeal or cereal in the morning, maybe a fruit at lunch and a veggie at dinner. I make all her foods so its hard to say the exact amount in comparison to the jar foods but each is about 2-3 tablespoons. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!