Friday, December 16, 2011

anonymous commenters....

Lately I have been getting more and more comments from people who wish to remain "anonymous".  Granted, I know 99% of it is spam..but today I got one from my last post on my birthday and it was rather rude.  So..due to this I had to change some of my settings for people who wish to comment on my blog.  Sorry for anyone out there who can no longer leave a comment if you don't regularly blog..sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do.  :-)

Anyone else dealt with this (thinking I've read posts about this topic)?  If so, what did you do?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had any trouble with anon. commenters, but I know some people do. It's sad that people find enjoyment out of posting rude comments on other blogs and then HIDE by posting as anonymous. So immature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had this problem yet. But I understand what you're saying. Don't blame you at all.
    www.rebeccabany.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!