Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in Review (April-June)

These were some of the more exciting months, in my opinion!

April
(Baby Shower!)


(Beautiful cake we had made)


(Nursery..finished!)

(Spring weather = good photo op!)

(Easter..gosh I was H.U.G.E!!)

May

(My view in my last days of being preggo!)

(New hairdo before becoming a new mommy!)

(38 weeks I do believe!)

(The moment we waited for!!!!)

(Sweet baby Makayla!)

(First time at Grandma and Grandpa's)

(Overwhelmed..but overjoyed!)

(The face I'd waited to see for so long!)

(Last time Mother's Day with Ravey as my only 'baby'!)

(First time as a family of 3 at church!)

June


(Looking so pretty!)

(First trip to the mall!)

(Sweet face!)

(Sleeping)

(Loving on daddy)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!