Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas!

I wanted to wish everyone a very merry and blessed CHRISTmas!  I won't be on to blog for a few days, as most of you won't either, to celebrate with my family.  Its a wonderful time of the year!!  I'm feeling especially grateful this year..we have our biggest blessing and gift of my sweet little Makayla!  She will be 7 months old tomorrow!!  How crazy is that?  Time just goes flying by..but I'm enjoying each sweet minute of it too.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with family and friends, food and gifts, love and merriment, and most of all..that you sit aside some time to remember what the season is truely all about.

Its not called CHRISTmas for nothing!  Keep Christ in CHRISTmas this year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!