Friday, December 30, 2011

Year in Review (Oct.-Dec.)

Here are some highlights from the past 3 months!

October
(this was a BUSY month!)
Makayla's first trip to the WV Pumpkin Festival!

At the Pumpkin Festival..my friend Wendy came in for the occassion!

My bestest friend!!!

Was so happy to see her again..had been a long time!

Damon bought his truck!

Funny outfits seemed to be the theme for the month as well!

2 of my favorite people!

15 year class reunion!

Annual trip to Babcock State Park

Such a beautiful place!

And of course, Halloween!

November

Damon's birthday!

My 'clan'!

Watching the Macy's Parade with daddy!

First Thanksgiving!

December

Shutterfly 'photo shoot' for Christmas cards!

My birthday!

My favorite time of the year!

Sitting up!!


First Christmas as 3~taken at our home!

At my mom and dads house!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!