Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Goodies!

I was busy today making my all time favorite Christmas treat..peanut butter balls!!!  Can we say YUM?!?!  Its just not Christmas around here without that holiday staple to snack on at some point or another!!  Turns out I wasn't the only one with the same mindset either.  When I went to visit my parents this afternoon, my dad was making some too!  Great minds, huh?  I had hoped to dip some of ours in white chocolate as well (Damons favorite) but for some reason..I sometimes have problems with white chocolate chips wanting to melt.  They instead want to 'clump'.  Anyone else ever deal with this..and if so how do you avoid it??  Makes me mad that I pretty much waste a good bag of white chocolate chips I could have used for something else!  Anyways, they turned out GREAT and I plan on not only eating some but sharing with my neighbors!  I plan on fixing up a little treat bag for my dear neighbor next door and giving it to her 'hopefully' tomorrow.  I know how much she loves chocolate!!  Here is a preview of what I've been up to..be forewarned..it will make your mouth water!!



And you remember the peanut butter cookie recipe I shared with everyone a little while back?  Here is the finished product!  I also plan on giving away in treat bags!!


So I want to wish all my dear readers out there a very Merry Christmas!!!  I probably won't be doing anymore posts until after the weekend so I can spend time doing more baking, wrapping presents, and being with family, of course!!  Be safe everyone if you plan on traveling, and enjoy the reason for the season!! God Bless!!


sig.png

2 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! I hope you have wonderful Christmas, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these look so good! I am a sucker for peanut butter and chocolate! I've seen these babies floating around on blogger but I've never attempted to try my hand at making them. I might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!