Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!



Wanted to wish everyone out there a very Happy New Year!!!  Whatever you do, where ever you may go, be safe and have fun!  I'll be out doing some shopping myself and plan on being home early, so as to avoid all the craziness I've always felt probably takes place on New Years Eve night!  I wouldn't personally know because I've always been at home for New Years!  So..how do you guys celebrate the ringing in the New Year?  Fireworks, parties, church night watch services?  We've always stayed at home (though last year and this year is a bummer..Damon has to work so we'll be apart when the ball drops at midnight) and watched the ball drop on tv.  I love to catch it on tv when they show the new year ringing in across the globe..so exciting!   I usually make some little something..the past couple years its been pizza sandwiches (YUM!)!  Just toasted bread, pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese and anything else you might like..broiled in the oven so the cheese melts!  

See you all next year!!

sig.png

3 comments:

  1. We will be at home, with all the kids, playing Wii and having a blast! :) We always have snacky foods, lots of fun and we bring in the new year with lots of laughter! Many blessings in 2011!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza sandwiches...what a great way to celebrate the New Year! Yum. :) Thanks so much for the visit! :) Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly!
    I just wanted you to know I gave you an award over at my blog :-)
    http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!