Friday, December 10, 2010

Holly Jolly Blog Hop ~ Christmas Decor!

Windy Poplars


Today in the Holly Jolly Blog Hop thats being hosted by Kristin, Natalie, and Amber we are sharing pictures of our Christmas decor!!  How fun!  Even though I have previously put up some pictures of my house all decked out..it never hurts to show everyone again..just in case ya missed it the first time!  So here goes!


(The tv stand..love the angel on the left!)


(Entrance to the master bedroom)


(Computer desk and front entranceway)


(Mistletoe ball at entrace)


(The cats stockings I made for them..so cute!)


(Little tree in the dining room)


(Dining room garland)

(My favorite..the dining room table!  Love the golds!)


(Tree in my sewing room)

(Tree in Damons 'hunting" room!)

(Master bathroom)


(Last but not least, our Christmas tree!!)

sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!