Tuesday, January 25, 2011

22 Weeks Pregnant!


I'm at 22 weeks now..can you guys believe it?!  Seems like the time really starts flying by once you hit 18 weeks.  :-)

Size of baby:  At my last visit, which was an ultrasound, I believe they told me she was around 14 ounces.

Weight Gain: 11 pounds so far

Boy/Girl?:  We're having a little girl..Makayla Giuliana :-)

Next appointment:  Today actually!  I have an ultrasound scheduled again..because she's a little 'mover' and wouldn't sit still long enough for them to get some of the pictures they needed.  Prayers appreciated!

Cravings:  Fruit is still a big one for me..had some awesome mangoes last week but the ones I bought the other day are under-ripe.  :-(  Trying to get them to ripen for me by putting them in a paper bag.

Nursery:  I have SUCH a long way to go on that one!  We have to buy Damon a wardrobe thingy to put his clothes in that are in the soon-to-be nursery.  I swear he's got more clothes than I do!!  But I do know what I want to do and how to do it..so once the room is cleared out..all should go pretty smoothly.  In case your wondering..here is a sneak peak of the nursery I'm getting alot of my ideas from..I fell in love with this WAY before I ever wanted to even have a baby of my own!  I'm not doing ours 'exactly' like this..just taking some ideas from it...



(Yes..you might say I'm a big fan of E! News..this is when Samantha Harris used to work there!  Notice Makayla's middle name is spelled the same way Giuliana Rancic's is..thats no coincidence!)

Maternity Clothes:  I gave in and bought a couple more shirts over the weekend (as you saw from my miscellany monday post yesterday).  I figured I could use some tshirts since the lil' miss isn't due until the end of May.  The top I'm wearing in this post is one I got on sale at Sears..for $5.99!!  I really love it and its so comfy!

Movements:  Over the weekend..I finally saw my belly move for the first time!  My eyes must have gotten HUGE when I saw that..just amazing! Its what I've waited to see for such a long time!  Now if she'll just do it for Damon so he can see too..she's sooo shy!  :-)


sig.png

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! You look so pretty! :) And I love that nursery, too. Very nice one to model after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic! That top looks great on you too! I cant wait to see what you do in the nursery...we are currently trying to figure that out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see the baby from the outside, isn't it? I love it! Love your nursery inspiration, it's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUCH A FUN TIME!!! Your baby bump is SO CUTE!

    I LOVE the nursery! I think you've picked out a BEAUTIFUL idea.. can't wait to see it all!!

    Wait till you get to 30 weeks - it went SO FAST after that for me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!