Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ultrasound appointment!!!!

As most of you know, we had our 'big' ultrasound done on tuesday of this week (the infamous 1-11-11 date!) to find out if our baby is going to be a boy wrapped in blue or girl adorned in pink!  Well..our ultrasound went excellent..everything looked great and the baby is healthy!!  Here are a couple of pictures of our precious 'little one'....


And your still wondering...


~OR~

(I was anxious to get out the door..we were about to leave for the u/s appt.!)

Well..our precious baby is..................................................................


YES..we are having a baby GIRL!!!!!  We are SO excited with the news!!  I ran out and bought the cutest outfit EVER right after we found out..need to take a picture of it and show it to y'all still..but its adorable!!  And yes..she has a name already!  Her name will be.............

Makayla Giuliana!!!  Depending on where you look it up..Makayla means "gift from God" and Giuliana means "young".  Precious!!  :-D  Her middle name is pronounded "Julie-on-a".  I had been hoping for a girl so you can imagine how over the moon I am right now!!  We hosted a 'gender reveal party' at our house on wednesday evening with some of our closest family and friends and had a wonderful time!!  I'll be doing a post all about that tomorrow..so look for that to come! 

Hope everyone is having a great day!!  :-)

sig.png

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited for you girly!!! Little Makayla is going to be just beautiful and loved so very much! I'm so happy that everything with your party went GREAT!

    Have you decided on a nursery theme yet?

    I'm so excited and it's not even my baby! ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering when I saw the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your little GIRL! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love the name too! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!!!!! I am so glad that everything is going well! And what a pretty name for her!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!