Friday, January 21, 2011

Feeling the need to hibernate..



Don't get me wrong..I love snowy weather.  Ask anyone who knows me well and they'll tell you I'm TOTALLY one of those crazies who likes it when it snows and rarely complains about it!  Yes..that is me!  However..I have felt such a need to hibernate this winter!!  I think I can partly blame being pregnant on that this go around (any other prego ladies feelin' the same way?)..but I'm hoping the crafty side of me springs into action soon!  After reading so many lovely blogs tonight on all the crafts everyone has been doing..it has inspired me!!  So I'm hoping to get out this weekend..and find something to get into (craft wise)..ha!  Perhaps something special for lil' Makayla?  I think she is the 'perfect' inspiration!!!  :-D  Anyone else out there who is pregnant..have you been making anything special for your little ones?

sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!