Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Orphaned No More...

I was reading a blog post from Nicole and was really moved by the blog she had posted about and linked up to for the day.  So I thought I'd do a post on it and fill you guys in on the story! 


This little girls name is Isabella Faith.  She's currently in China awaiting her family to bring her home.  Her mommy is currently raising money to fund the adoption by selling some beautifully handmade bracelets.  Here is a sampling of some of the bracelets that are up for sale..keep in mind they come in both children's and adult's sizes.  Would make great, unique gifts!!




Head over to the Orphaned No More blog to check out everything in more detail if you wish.  If anything..send up some prayers to this family.  I am sure they would appreciate it!  :-)
sig.png

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!!!
    I need all the support i can get right now!
    It really means alot to know that people you don't even know are rooting for you!
    Happy New Year!!!
    P.S. I love this post about little Isabella!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! :) It makes my heart so happy to see women supporting others in need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I loved reading your blog and hope you will visit me, too. I love your blog design. I just changed mine, too. It's so fun having a blog!! Please visit me at: http://missyschranz.blogspot.com.

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT a cutie! I hope she makes that money super fast, so she can get that little honey over here pronto!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!