Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My love for all things silly...

I'm a sucker for silly stuff.  Movies, pictures, games..you name it.  Take tonight for instance..I'm watching the movie Airplane! for the first time (I know..I'm behind times..lol).  I've always been a HUGE fan of Leslie Nielsen and was so saddened by his passing late this past year.  He had such a way of being so serious while delivering lines in movies that were so funny they were downright stupid!  I love it that way....


One of my favorite lines: 
"Surely, you can't be serious." 
"Yes, I am serious.  And don't call me Shirley."

That kills me!!! 

And I love being silly..when the mood strikes.  Take this recent picture, for instance....


Or our silly tomcat....


Even Damon loves to be silly!!


I guess you could just call us a 'house full of nuts'!!!
sig.png

2 comments:

  1. Being silly is always fun! Love that picture of your cat! HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Looks like thomas is singing at the top of his lungs there.

    Being funny keeps us lighthearted and happy...laughing is good for the heart I always say :-)

    Surely you can't be serious..yes I am and don't call me shirley..rofl! one of the best movies lines ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!