Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blessing Box



Head over to Extraordinary Love today to check out everyones blessings for this tuesday and link up if your a fellow blogger!!

My blessing I want to talk about today is my little furbaby, Ravey.  She is my girl!!!!  Just ask Damon..in the evenings when we're relaxing on the couch watching some tv..Ravey is laying right beside of me (not on my lap since she's so not the lap-cat type) and won't budge!!  She's always got to be close to her 'mama' and I wouldn't trade it for anything!  I love feeling her warmth next to me..her unconditional love..her purrs.  Isn't that something you just love about animals..their unconditional love for their humans?  They don't care how you look, how your feeling, if you don't have any make-up on, if your in a bad mood..they just love you unconditionally.  They also seem to always know when your troubled and are right there to 'take care of you'.  Also they always seem to know how to make a person laugh!!  Just the other day Ravey got into a rather uncomfortable pose on the couch that I just had to snap a picture of (and have a good laugh over)!

Yeah..I'm blessed to have Ravey..she's the best girl a mama could ask for!!


sig.png

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww! She's a pretty girl! :) Our Bob is an outdoor cat but if we're on the front porch swing, she's right there with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. furbabies are the BEST! I love mine so much too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!