Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lazy Thursday Afternoons..

I don't know about where your at..but this lazy, thursday afternoon around here has me very thankful!  We are getting some much needed rain today and it couldn't have come any sooner!  So for a simple post for the day..I'm going to share with you some pictures from our recent vacation of some nice, country scenery!  Hope you enjoy!
(Views from our front porch)


(Our dream home!)

(Plowing the fields)
(Traditional scene)
Hope yall have enjoyed another glimpse into our vacation!  Last reminder guys..tonight my giveaway will be closing and the winner will be announced..so if you haven't entered in yet..do so NOW!  And another note..there is a cute headband giveaway over at the Love you, long time blog..so head over there as well and put in your entry!  Hope this thursday is full of blessings!
sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!