Saturday, September 25, 2010

TV Shows


Since the new fall season started up this week..I thought I'd do a little post about our favorite tv shows (and find out more about yours too!).  What was some of the shows you looked forward to the most this season?  For me it defiately had to be DWTS (Dancing with the Stars)!!!!  I've gotten addicted to this show the past few seasons now and my only regrets is that I didn't start watching it sooner!!  Every season has its drama..unforgettable dances..and of course the stars (and pros)!  My favorite pros would have to be Lacey and Maks (who doesnt love Maks?)..so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see Miss Lacey back for this season!!  I can't wait for each monday to get here to see how everyone does now!


I'm also a fan of "Kate Plus 8" and "19 Kids and Counting" on TLC.  I don't really know why..but we started watching those quite a while back and I just like keeping up with how they are all doing.  Isn't it weird how if you watch a reality show..you feel like you know them?  Anyone else ever feel this way..or is it just me?!  Another reality show I like..and this is on the TOTAL opposite end of the universe compared to those I've already listed..but I love love love "Teen Mom".  Its another one of those deals where I've watched for so long..I feel like I know these girls (and their precious babies)!  And I think maybe be part of why my 'baby fever' started in the first place!  Don't you just love the name Bentley?!  Too bad I can't get Damon to like it..the first time I mentioned it he just laughed at me..laughed!!!!  Oh well..he can forget the name Zebulan..thats right!!!!


How about shows of seasons past..ones that have ended or been cut short?  I have a few I can list in this category..like last seasons "FlashForward".  I absolutely got into that show!!!  I couldn't believe it when they said they were going to cancel it..ahh the agony!!!  I was totally bummed.  Also..anyone remember "American Dreams" from a few years back?  Now yall..when that show was cancelled..I actually wrote the networks over it..I was highly ticked!  It had such a great story line and was a wholesome show for the whole family, which isn't easy to find.  I managed to score the first season of it on dvd at Target a short while after it was cancelled..would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the whole series on dvd but have never seen any seasons other than season 1 that I was able to purchase.  Another show that some of you may agree with me on is when "ER" ended..how sad!  That show was on air for-ever and I had watched from practically the beginning  (back when I was in high school!), but at least I can say the way it ended was good..nothing was really cut short but I would have loved to of seen a spinoff of Mark Greene's daughter following in his footsteps of being a dr!  I should try to watch "Grey's" sometime..I hear so many say they love it..but I was so dedicated to "ER" while it ran..I just can't help but compare other shows to it!  Maybe I'll get over that! 


Oh and my most favorite show that sort of 'fizzled' out a few years back..a reality show called "The Mole".  Anyone remember that one?!  The first and second seasons were the best (when Anderson Cooper was the host)..but once they started doing celebrity versions..it was all downhill from there and didn't have the same spice.  I've been searching high and low (though not in a long while now) for the first and second seasons on dvd, but to no avail. 

So I'd like to hear from you guys!  What are some of your favorite shows you watch now..or watched in the past that are long gone? 


sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!