- Like Natalie, I'm thankful for my health as well. After going thru what I have the past couple of weeks..it was nice to hear my doctor who I saw during that time, tell me that I'm perfectly healthy and was so positive and encouraging!
- I feel so incredibly blessed that Damon has a job. This time last year, he was still unemployed and I was starting to wonder when he'd ever get back to work again. God always provides!!!
- I'm thankful that due to Damons job..I don't have to work and can stay home (and someday be a stay at home mom!).
- I feel blessed to have met so many people online. Truely my online friends ARE my best friends and the best people I've ever met in my lifetime!!
- Our new home is a wonderful blessing. We searched for several years before we found our "nest" and I'm glad we were picky. Several times we could have caved and bought this house or that..but we didnt..we waited out until we found exactly what we wanted.
- And last but not least..I'm thankful our vacation and FALL are right around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odds and Ends
14 hours ago