Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do you like sundays?

So I thought I would pose a question to all you bloggers (and non-bloggers alike) out there..what is it about sundays that appeals to you?

For me..I enjoy sundays for several reasons.  First, I really enjoy getting out to church on sunday mornings.  I love my church and love the people.  I'm very close with several of the members..they are definately like my family!!  Of course, hearing the Lord's word preached is such a refreshment to my soul as well.  :-) 

Secondly, no sunday is complete for me without my sunday paper!!!  I don't read the newspaper on a daily basis, but when it comes to sunday..I gotta have my paper!!  I guess for me, its the next best thing to a magazine..and you KNOW what a magazine junkie I am!

Finally, I love sundays because that is the day we take for our sabbeth, therefore, we rest!!  Not having to worry about cleaning the house and washing clothes one day a week is a good thing!!  Also..nothing says sunday quite like the good ol' sunday nap!  Ahh..time for some zzz's.................


sig.png

1 comment:

  1. I love Sundays because we always take time to rest on Sundays as well. i love being able to spend the afternoon just relaxing with my family, so that makes it special!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!