(YES..this is me! More pictures below..I was a cutie..hehe!)
Here are some tidbits about me you may (or may not have) already known!
- I grew up with ALOT of animals..I'm talking not just cats and dogs, but chickens, pigs, and even one time..a goat!
- My 'first' cat was named Babe and (no joking) she came to us by way of a train! Yup..she hitchhiked on a train..got off at our house..and there she stayed! Don't laugh (I can hear yall over there!)..it is true!!
- I'm allergic to aloe vera..yup the stuff for SENSITIVE skin!
- I'm an only child.
- All my life (until this past Christmas) I never wanted to have any kids..probably had something to do with me being an only child and not being around babies for most of my life!
- We bought our first home last year!
(This is us in April of 2001 before we got married..headed to the NASCAR race in Martinsville!)
- I have a small job cleaning our church. :-)
- I gave my life to the Lord when I was 15 years old.
- My most memorable vacation is when we went to Nashville and Chattanooga, TN in 2005.
(Standing near the New River Gorge Bridge)