Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fall Friendship Swap at Windy Poplars!

Windy Poplars

Happy Saturday!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far (I know I am!)!  Wanted to pass along some news real quick to all you fellow bloggers out there.  Kristin is hosting a Fall Friendship Swap over at her blog, Windy Poplars.  This is going to be such good fun..I hope everyone heads over and signs up sometime in the next two weeks.  The idea is..that you buy or (make!) some fall related items (up to $15) for someone else..and with the swap..you will get the same in return and hopefully make a new friend in the process!  What could be better, right?! I know I'm excited about it..fall decorating is the BEST time of the year for decorating the home, imo!  So head on over if your interested..and have a wonderful weekend! 

sig.png

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about the fall swap! I'm so excited! I'm going to go and see if I can join in on the fun!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!