Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Welcome to another installment of "thankful thursdays" here at Country Roads!  I have to say after the weekend I had..even though it was stressful at times..I still can find many things to be thankful for despite some of the crazy circumstances!  I am so thankful that my step-daughter, Beth, wasnt injured in the fender bender she was involved in on her way here to see us.  The situation could have been ALOT worse than it was and I Praise God that she was ok.  I think its important that in life, to try to find the good in every situation no matter what.  I fail at this many times..but its definately something I'm working on!  We're all a 'work in progress' all through our lives I believe..striving to be what God wants us to be.  So..anyone else dealt with a difficult situation lately but manage to find something to be 'thankful' for despite the circumstances?


sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for stopping by!